June 22, 2012

Welcome, strangers

Weird at Heart is for those who like to be themselves, no matter what. It’s not about being different for the sake of it; it’s about not being afraid to be so when you want to. I have made choices in my life that some people would call strange or silly, but they brought me where I am today.  I happen to like where I am today, and even though I have no idea where I’m going, I sure enjoyed the journey so far.

However, travelling alone can be a lot of fun, but at the end of the day you still want to have someone to share all your stories and experiences with. So that is what this space will be. Here I share with you my stories. They will be about travelling, food, books I read, blogs I love, events I’d like to attend, places I want to go, and all the other things that catch my attention. In short, it will be a lifestyle blog, albeit perhaps a slightly weird one.


No comments:

Post a Comment